• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Observations From The Bench

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really good post.

Comment

Well done.

I was also impressed with a couple of agents I had dealings with recently. Even when I turned down an offer the agent was extremely professional, stated it went with the business and wished I would contact him again in the future as and when I'm looking again.

The other major point that you made that rang home with me was noting the interview questions and researching the answers. This is exactly what I did and I am putting together a wiki of Q&As for future reference when the short term memory next kicks in. The interviews at the moment can be few and far between and progression to the next stage can be based purely on the results of a technical test.

Comment

Closure

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        I use closures all the time
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1uQ3SQEPko#t=43s

Comment

Working...
        X