• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gordon Browns daughter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Why didn't they ask him about the rumours that he used to take it up the @rse? Id' have watched that.
    What do you mean 'used to'?

And will he deny the truth about the nappies and rocking horse?

Wait until we have him up in front of the executioner - well see some some proper tears then.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

For anyone who thinks the timing has nothing to do with the general election and that he isn't as sick as someone would need to be in order to pull this stunt, you have to ask why now?

And more importantly is he so stupid to believe that no-one will be thinking this of him? Surely the fact he is doing it now is proof that it is all to do with exploiting his childs death for political gain. Surely he would do it after the election if it were for any other reason so as not to appear as though it is related to the election.

A sick, sick man.

Comment

Clarification.

Re GB taking it up the @rse, when I say I'd have watched that, I mean the interview when he was asked about it.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by shoes View Post
          For anyone who thinks the timing has nothing to do with the general election and that he isn't as sick as someone would need to be in order to pull this stunt, you have to ask why now?

And more importantly is he so stupid to believe that no-one will be thinking this of him? Surely the fact he is doing it now is proof that it is all to do with exploiting his childs death for political gain. Surely he would do it after the election if it were for any other reason so as not to appear as though it is related to the election.

A sick, sick man.
          I believe that many people realise this is sick and cynical.

I believe that many many more people will say 'ahhh how sad, what a nice man' and go and vote for him.

This stunt will collect him more votes than he risked losing.

Comment

Working...
          X