• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lost, I bleedin well am

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw one bit of it once. Just strange noises, blokes running around and looking into a hole. Never bothered again. Same with that 24. It is clearly all about some people sitting in a shed.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Saw one bit of it once. Just strange noises, blokes running around and looking into a hole. Never bothered again. Same with that 24. It is clearly all about some people sitting in a shed.
      And House - all about Hugh Laurie shouting at people and being clever.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

blokes and Evangeline Lilly (probably NSFW)
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Saw one bit of it once. Just strange noises, blokes running around and looking into a hole.

That about sums up season 1 of Lost.

Following that, the writers seem to have been smoking some serious leaves (), and at times I feel like maybe I need to be doing so too to have any chance of understanding what the hell is going on.

At least the show's title fits, which is more than can be said for Heroes.
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
          X