• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's the greatest piece of crap ever created?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Your millionaire fantasy?
    This time next year, Rodders....

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Was it you?

Nope.

I reckon it was that big fella with size 12 feet...
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

The NHS's (current) IT programme?
        Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Austin Allegro or Milton Keynes? Perhaps it's MS Windows.

Actually I'd go for Man-made Global Warming. Huge, global and utter bulltulip.
          Anything by Ronco
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

It was created by me on one Sunday morning in June 2003 after I had been to a barbecue the day before where I stuffed myself stupid.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Let me tell you something, as Eddie Murphy once said:

"If crap were worth something poor people would be born without ass£$£@"
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Global warming ....when it all began

and here we are 20 years later on the brink of a catastrophe, with runaway warming...

or something like that.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

This
                  I mean, whats it for ?
                  what does it do ?

Nothing. zip. its just a useless pile of stones

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

this has to be close?

NSFW
                    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

The computer on my desk.
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X