• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Expenses Regulation MADNESS !!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Exactly - if you don't police, then crime increases. I'm not entirely sure why you think that the point you seem to be making is rubbish, though
    Maybe I phrased it wrong. I just think it is stupid the way they have phrased it in a shocking title.

It is a shocking revelation that will amaze everyone: the cost of policing crime actually costs more than just letting criminals get away with it.
    It might be a shocking revalatoin but thats how it is. It is almost like there is a problem with this if that makes sense. More like scare tatctics or something the tree huggers would want to make an issue of
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X