• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OK, own up, which one of you is 'newblood'?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Why not?
    ZZZzzz.

Reason enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
      ZZZzzz.

Reason enough?

Ok then I won't.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by newblood View Post
        Mate , I don't care about my profile but you just called me an idiot.
        It is an internet forum. Go have a play on 4chan's /b/ board and you'll see that this place is a beach in comparison.
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Shall I take this guy and fight back , like only I can ?
          are we back in the schoolyard so quickly.. and what exactly are you proposing?
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Why not?
            OK, yes.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Mate , I don't care about my profile but you just called me an idiot.

I will ask the rest of the community - Shall I take this guy and fight back , like only I can ?
              Ahh, I sense chetty's master behind this.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                are we back in the schoolyard so quickly.. and what exactly are you proposing?
                Vague threats and he'll take away his lunch money.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  Ahh, I sense chetty's master behind this.
                  I wasn't responsible for Chetty
                  Give me some credit, I like to think my sockies are credible
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

I will ask the rest of the community - Shall I take this guy and fight back , like only I can ?
                    I forget - has he answered the questions yet? (Can't be arsed to look back)
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                      I forget - has he answered the questions yet? (Can't be arsed to look back)
                      No. Somehow (s)he got away with it. Despite asking the most inane questions (s)he keeps getting taken seriously.
                      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X