• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Benched Contractors Fund

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Careful Mich, you'll have BGG on here ranting about Freemasons again!
    Meeee-OWWWWWWW!

Comment

I think it's a great idea. Can I pay in for 2 months and spend the next 30 years on the bench?
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Looks like they have trained the Office Cat to change tapes.
        Packs of Sheba are obviously cheaper than the Matabele Gumbo Beans that milan gets paid in.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I've got an even better idea!

How about we call this donation "tax" and instead of giving it to a bank, we'll entrust it on something we'll call "government", then if the worst should happen and we can't find work, we can draw down on this fund and no one need suffer hardship. Brilliant. We could call it "benefits".

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

How about we call this donation "tax" and instead of giving it to a bank, we'll entrust it on something we'll call "government", then if the worst should happen and we can't find work, we can draw down on this fund and no one need suffer hardship. Brilliant. We could call it "benefits".

A fantastic idea! Please can I have my "benefits" as a percentage of what I've contributed?

Comment

A fantastic idea! Please can I have my "benefits" as a percentage of what I've contributed?
              In the name of "fairness" those who haven't contributed get 1st dibs.

The less you put in, the more you can take out.

Comment

yes I was thinking of the EU model :-)

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

May we call you ‘Gordon’ from now on?
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Only if you can get yourself preggers without knowing who the father is.

HTH
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                      hey you lot,

what about you all pay into a 'benched contractor's fund' and if I'm ever on the rock n roll I'll draw down from it

obviously, the amount one draws will be relative to the amount on has paid in

perhaps, considering the number of potentially interested parties, somebody, PCG or someone could productise this ?

could be a runner

Milan.

I am , a British IT Contractor to the family of , former milanbenes of UK. I seek the assistance of someone who is genuinely interested in entering into a business relationship with . Understanding and willingness to are essential.

In brief, was the former milanbenes of UK and had rcontracted there for years before he was benched some years back. Non payment of tax has led to the freezing of belonging to him and members of the both home and abroad. Many belonging to them both locally and internationally have also been seized.

Based on the aforementioned, however, it is noteworthy to inform you that they still have a family fortune consisting of millions of , hidden away in in a couriers , which is only known only by me, the family members, and . It is therefore on this note that has directed that I secretly find a genuine and reliable with whom they have had no previous personal or business relationship. This is to assist them in transferring these to a safe account. He or she would provide assistance to this said amount. They intend to with a reasonable percentage of this money, though this is subject to .

My duty therefore, among others, is to ensure that you will not only help and this fund in a that you will provide, to save them from being by security agencies from , but you will also coordinate a . You will also assist in investing the family fortune that is scattered all over the world in . Note that there is no risk involved because you, the family members, , and are the only ones who know this. As soon as we receive your letter of acceptance/acknowledgement/, I shall give you more on this transaction.
                      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                      X