• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Funds flee Greece as Germany warns of "fatal" eurozone crisis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    WHS.

Cretin.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Mobiles are indeed swapped every 2 years, just like many IT products due to development of technology.

Washing mashines and cars last longer, but since they are also technology driven it is good thing that manufacturers don't stop where they were.

That's true. But unlike you I don't make mistake of thinking that just because we've got money all is rosy, it's not - Birmingham was hit very hard by this and other recessions and pretty much devastated. That's not good considering its history and part it played in world industrial revolution.

Do you see British companies buying German ones there? At best what happens is the other way around and at worst British companies go bust.

Like saying having ability to build your own nuclear reactors (like French have) would have been more than nice considering the amounts of money that would need to be paid. And all sort of other things.
      If we want to get hold of a German or French company we will simply march in and help ourselves. As for Birmingham it hasnt been devastated enough as far as I am concerned.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Cretin.
        Wikipedia

Cretinism arises from a diet deficient in iodine. It has affected many people worldwide and continues to be a major public health problem in many countries.

Iodine deficiency world map.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Cretin.

Moron.

Comment

My EUR/GBP (long) trade is up 54 pips so far today
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              If we want to get hold of a German or French company we will simply march in and help ourselves.
              I think you confused a century or two...

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              As for Birmingham it hasnt been devastated enough as far as I am concerned.
              So you approve of my location then?

Comment

Working...
              X