• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Need to get some kid gloves.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    ooh, can you suck on my lollipop as well please?

It is a girlie by the way, if she is next to me at the pots I would not be complaining

Wilmslooow,

remember, personal goal for this year is to get a.... w o m a n

so why not start with this one, I am not sure if you made a freudian slip with the quip about asking her to suck on your lollipop

you never know though, play your cards right and there may be more

good luck and keep us informed

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      I have been allocated a UAT user for a very time pressured business critical project.

It has only just come to light that the identified person ran out of the UAT training workshop in tears.

Going to have to be very careful over handling this one....... Any advice?
      If she has problems understanding what to do, just bellow "ARE YOUR F***ING STUPID?!?!?!?" in her ear.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        If she has problems understanding what to do, just bellow "ARE YOUR F***ING STUPID?!?!?!?" in her ear.

Alternatively, get someone else who can cope with the obvious enormous pressure.

Just realised she probably ran from the room crying when she realised she'd been assigned to work with Wilmsloooow. No offence like.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Wilmslooooooooow,

ignore Mary Poppins what does she know.

Suggestion, offer to take said young lady out one evening for a kebab, where you can both go over any of her worries, on the way back from the kebab invite her to yours for a night cap, and you never know where things will lead, but play your cards right on the night, and maybe there will be the chance for another portion of kebab

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
            Wilmslooooooooow,

ignore Mary Poppins what does she know.

Suggestion, offer to take said young lady out one evening for a kebab, where you can both go over any of her worries, on the way back from the kebab invite her to yours for a night cap, and you never know where things will lead, but play your cards right on the night, and maybe there will be the chance for another portion of kebab

Milan.

I am humbled.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
            X