• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Great Swine Flu Swindle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    PS. What did epidemiology or statistics or clinical trials say about Thalidomide?

They didn't do any in those days. That's one of the reasons they were introduced, cretin.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      No.

Did you actually read the article?

"Family doctors could see their salaries soar by £27,000 once a swine flu vaccination programme is in place, the Daily Mail can reveal."

If they printed "Aliens could invade earth tomorrow the Daily Mail can reveal" idiots like you would be jumping of buildings. I mean it is still correct but a load of pish at the same time.

They just print tulip like that for morons like yourself
      The could relates to how many people they vaccinate moron!

They can't say "Doctors will receive £27K" as some will receive more and others less.

Comment

Dr Prawn has work to do now.

Next patient please!

Comment

They can't say "Doctors will receive £27K" as some will receive more and others less.
          Tell you what - you carry on not following health advice because you know better and its all a conspiracy, innit?

Its Darwinism in action.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Chied Moron Prawn has work to do now.

Next patient please!
            FTFY
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

60 million people, 8 quid a shot, 30,000 NHS doctors, 25% take up rate.

I think that works out at about 4 grand a doctor. 16 grand MAX at 100% adoption.

Hardly the 27 grand the Mail had you to believe.

Comment

60 million people, 8 quid a shot, 30,000 NHS doctors, 25% take up rate.

I think that works out at about 4 grand a doctor. 16 grand MAX at 100% adoption.

Hardly the 27 grand the Mail had you to believe.
                Two shots are required I believe.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6694046.ece

The first doses specific to the H1N1 swine flu virus are set to arrive in September and could be given regulatory approval in less than a week.

The European Medicines Agency said the fast-tracked approval procedure has involved trials of a “mock-up” vaccine and that the speed would not compromise patient safety. “The vaccines are authorised with a detailed risk management plan,” the agency said.

Comment

Anything that could wipe it 65,000 people will hit the UK so fast that there will not be any way of getting a vacine ready in time.

As people have said it was transparently a scare story no doubt designed to make money for the drugs companies.

It was probably also to stop people worrying about the recession - you know something along the lines of - "You may have lost your job but hey it could be worse you could be dead"

Probably

Comment

Two shots are required I believe.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6694046.ece

The first doses specific to the H1N1 swine flu virus are set to arrive in September and could be given regulatory approval in less than a week.

The European Medicines Agency said the fast-tracked approval procedure has involved trials of a “mock-up” vaccine and that the speed would not compromise patient safety. “The vaccines are authorised with a detailed risk management plan,” the agency said.
                    Yet again you prove how little you know.

The single vaccine jab has been proven to be enough, that is why you should consult a trained doctor for your medical advice and not believe everything you read in the press.

Comment

Yet again you prove how little you know.

The single vaccine jab has been proven to be enough, that is why you should consult a trained doctor for your medical advice and not believe everything you read in the press.
                      WHS. I did actually speak to my GP and asked him how he knew this vaccine would be safe and he assured me the companies that make it have declared it safe.

So there's nothing to discuss really.

Comment

Working...
                      X