• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sex Week.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    If he said:

"I am too drunk right now to thing of andy witty answers."

then it would have been pretty witty...
    You just cant beat Russian humour.

<Russian joke alert>

Announcement in the Mir: "Lecture about love (with pictures)". All the countrymen gathered in the village club.
    Lecturer: Love can be between a man and a woman...
    Countrymen: Pictures! Pictures!
    Lecturer: Also love can be between a man and a man...
    Lecturer: Besides love can be between a woman and a woman...
    Lecturer: And finally there is love for our country, Russia... And now the pictures!

<joke over>

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

On the other hand, you just cant beat English humour

<English joke alert>

The vicar is asked by the Womens institute to give a talk about sex in marriage.
      So he spends a few nights writing up his notes, with lots of humerous asides, but tells his wife the talk is about sailing, to spare her embarrasment.

He gives the talk to the WI and has them rolling with laughter, a real success.

A few days later, the head of the WI meets the vicars wife in town
      WI Woman -'Oh your husband gave such a wonderful talk. You are so lucky to be married to such a knowlegable and expert man'

Vicars wife - 'You are not serious. We only ever tried it three time, the first time he was sick, the second time we both got soaking wet, the third time his hat blew off'

<joke over>

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by newblood View Post
        How many days per week are you having sex ?
        If you are trying to find out if you are 'normal', you will need to tell us whether there is anyone else present when you are doing it.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

You want to measure it in days?

At my time of life and health, I am lucky to be able to measure it in minutes. :EM
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Think you need to change it to how many months per year do you have sex.

In which case it would be 3 - birthdays and christmas!

Comment

I am married
              what is sex ?

Comment

I've been married to Mrs Woo for 3.5 years and get to nob her at least once a day, mind you she is 17 years my junior.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                  I am married
                  what is sex ?
                  Don't understand comments like this. I've been married nearly 20 years, and it's still mostly every day excepting blob weeks. And she's a bit older than me. ( But still looks 25 )
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Don't understand comments like this. I've been married nearly 20 years, and it's still mostly every day excepting blob weeks. And she's a bit older than me. ( But still looks 25 )
                    Dont understand comments like this. I've been married over 10 years, and it's still mostly every day excepting 'Brown Hatter' weeks. And she's a bit older than me. ( But still looks 25 )

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)

Comment

10 years? Barely out of honeymoon.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X