• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Interesting stuff on Climate change

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    perhaps pumping soot into the upper atmosphere.

The asian coal boom will do that.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      spasguru showing once again his intelligent reasoned argument on the great climate change swindle.
      I know where he is going wrong. When this debate started on here with people a lot brighter than sg(i.e. pretty much everyone!), he foogled to find out more. Tragically, he opted to search on IPCC, but rather than retrieving data on the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, he stumbled upon the Independent Police Complaints Commission page instead. He has probably been "running the numbers" on Violent Crime trends instead of AGW.
      A simple enough mistake to make..............if you are indeed simple enough, and few would doubt that. You don't get to be Mr February in the Spongeheaded Dullards' Calendar without firmly ticking all of those particular boxes!!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Climate scientists are like dodgy second hand car dealers. Their theory might look nice on the forecourt, but as soon as you open it up, bits start crumbling and falling off. I have feeling that someone opened the bonnet to see that the engine is missing.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          Climate scientists are like dodgy second hand car dealers. Their theory might look nice on the forecourt, but as soon as you open it up, bits start crumbling and falling off. I have feeling that someone opened the bonnet to see that the engine is missing.

Or they're busy trying to flog a car with an engine under the bonnet when it's actually in the boot.

[For the slow of thinking, 'the car' is climate change, 'the bonnet' is man made, 'the boot' is the sun. So tell me, where do you think the engine is? ]
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

I think this thread needs the sas touch to enlighten it!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
            X