• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh, Scourer.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    So Brillo's posts were the cause of yesterday's national security alert escalation?

Cool! What did he threaten to do?
    Don't be daft . I dunno exactly what this is all about but doubt anything to do with the rise in security alert level.

It's like Eastenders this here forum is.

I wanna know if any Police warnings have been dished out, informal or otherwise. I suspect yes....

Naughty people
    Last edited by SuperZ; 24 January 2010, 13:05.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Does that mean I've leapt into the lead again?
      Not for long, we are right behind you...

On Topic - FFS Brillo, don't act like a child - you are supposed to know about this than me!

Now Brillo will miss the opportunity to comment on my next installment of SKA News, My Lunch and other great threads I create

P.S. Zero out post counts but keep the hard earned custom titles...

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        it's safer to only post inane drivel.

HTH
        It works for us
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          WGAS? Just implement rep in Business/Accounting/Technical and bin post counts.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            I'd prefer that post counts were done away with.

How you can call custom titles hard earned I don't know, you've obtained yours by dint of incessant spam and trolling so you've contributed little to the board.
            Many others at least attempt to amuse and/or inform or just debate, but sadly as one of the most prolific posters you don't bother with any of that in 99% of your posts.

Much of what Brillo wrote was worth reading, it's a shame that things have broken down and he's gone

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              WGAS? Just implement rep in Business/Accounting/Technical and bin post counts.
              Aye - treat General like Light Relief and don't add up counts, and if tulip gets posted in other parts of board then deal with it harshly, in case someone did not notice I've contained myself to General primarily...

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                sadly as one of the most prolific posters you don't bother with any of that in 99% of your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  While I don't attach the same significance to post counts
                  Not since you've overcome mine!

Comment

Brillo..... Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Don't let it end like this!

Take a bite of Humble Pie, Speak to Admin and get it sorted!! FFS!

Comment

I have to say I am very disappointed Brillo did it - I hope he'll be reading this board tomorrow morning...

I'd post it in General so his reply (should he get unbanned) would give him a valuable post point...

Comment

Working...
                      X