• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good Luck Mr Mark

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
    Wow - thank you kindly everyone.
    Should know by Monday if I'm through to the 2nd interview ('tis a permie role).
    How was it for you?
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      How was it for you?
      Best part of the interview was visiting my previous client after the interview - amazingly enough they're in the same building (just 2 companies on site). Surprised how many people were pleased to see me; those chocolate bribes must have left an impact!
      As for the interview - I never make assumptions anymore. Sometimes I feel I've done well and not got the role; other times I feel I've played a stinker yet still nabbed the role. I don't feel this time I made any major blunders, but maybe the feedback will contradict this..
      Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Best part of the interview was visiting my previous client after the interview - amazingly enough they're in the same building (just 2 companies on site). Surprised how many people were pleased to see me; those chocolate bribes must have left an impact!
        As for the interview - I never make assumptions anymore. Sometimes I feel I've done well and not got the role; other times I feel I've played a stinker yet still nabbed the role. I don't feel this time I made any major blunders, but maybe the feedback will contradict this..
        I hope you get good news on Monday. I had a permie interview on Wed, I hope to hear some news on Monday too
        This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

As for the interview - I never make assumptions anymore. Sometimes I feel I've done well and not got the role; other times I feel I've played a stinker yet still nabbed the role...
          I'm exactly the same, it's infuriating.

Best of luck

Comment

Working...
          X