• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EO - your smiley is no longer required - long live the sarcmark.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Interest in the SarcMark exploded last week after Telegraph.co.uk reported on its launch.
    I heard about it on the Beeb last week

"We cannot give out the exact number of downloads we’ve sold so far, but we can say it’s in the thousands.
    Yet managed to quote a figure to the Beeb last week.

It's just an upside down at sign with a dot instead of an "a".
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

I am like, so going to go out and buy that font, like now.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        I am like, so going to go out and buy that font, like now.

thats what it must look like , being attacked by a pe n1s head-on

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

thats what it must look like , being attacked by a pe n1s head-on

Coffee / keyboard moment!!
          Beer
          is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

"We cannot give out the exact number of downloads we’ve sold so far, but we can say it’s in the thousands.
            1 Billion PC's in the world. Sold 1000's of Sarc-marcs. Yeah thats taking the PC world by storm טּ
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

This is what its like to be surrounded and attacked head on by a million prehistoric willies

טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ

omg, they're behind me as well

טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ טּ

help I'm surrroundaaaaaaghhh

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                1 Billion PC's in the world. Sold 1000's of Sarc-marcs. Yeah thats taking the PC world by storm טּ
                I'm pretty sure that in the Beeb interview last week he said 1,900.
                Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Coalman View Post
                  Coffee / keyboard moment!!
                  And the chap who sits opposite me
                  Growing old is mandatory
                  Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
                  X