• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Naming and Shaming..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naming and Shaming..

Well, due to my recent post and infact recent experience working with a 'difficult', 'disruptive' and 'unprofessonial' contractor i was thinking that i would not recommend him to anyone. Infact i would certainly warn many about him!!

So, on that note, i thought about maybe starting something whereby decent contractors could name and shame the evil out there..

What you think?

Of course something like this is can be a little subjective, i guess, but it would certainly help other organisations and contractors out in the long run.

It is a small world we live in, i mean, i bet some of us could have met each other at some point on a project and we would not even no it.

Infact you could be in the same team/organisation as we speak..??

ED

DO you still drink SPRITE ?
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Sprite Boy - Tea Boy

no since becoming a more humble, grounded, person who works in the public sector...

I can be seen mainly drinking TEA, nowdays..

Comment

el Duder

this is a spiffing idea. Can we have your name as a starter ?
        where are you working at the moment ?
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
          Well, due to my recent post and infact recent experience working with a 'difficult', 'disruptive' and 'unprofessonial' contractor i was thinking that i would not recommend him to anyone. Infact i would certainly warn many about him!!

So, on that note, i thought about maybe starting something whereby decent contractors could name and shame the evil out there..

What you think?

Of course something like this is can be a little subjective, i guess, but it would certainly help other organisations and contractors out in the long run.

It is a small world we live in, i mean, i bet some of us could have met each other at some point on a project and we would not even no it.

Infact you could be in the same team/organisation as we speak..??

ED
          That's a shame, he speaks very highly of you.

Btw, "no" or "know"? Do you know the difference? Also, "I" is far better than "i".

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Good show.

You'll have some chance of still retaining some teeth at 30 then.
            Not if he's still got the same prima-donna attitude if I ever meet him!

Comment

Let him who is without feckups punt the first breeze block.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard
                Let him who is without feckups punt the first breeze block.

Comment

Working...
                X