• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

iphone, blackberry or something else?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love my blackberry - best phone I've ever had!!

And, it bounces!!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
      Thos problems are about to begin, most of the issues I listed in my earlier post are from iphone users on the o2 network. o2 are knowingly selling these things and couldn't really give a tulip that their "network" cannot handle it. Cancel your order and go to Voda, I had an iphone to run a specific app, I had it for a week and no bugger coudlget through to me, all my calls went to voicemail and my internet connection was pap. only online for about 2 mins for every 10. Good luck
      that sounds terrible, why is that? I may go with vodafone then. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

N900 looks good, does it work well on vodafone?
        Last edited by contractor79; 15 January 2010, 15:05.

Comment

It was supposed to be this week frm Vodafone, stock is showing on their system but not showing as available so iminently. Just delayed due to Iphone roll out which is also this week.

You also have the 7 day option to try it out and send it back so can't go wrong to have a fiddle with one.

Gets great reviews but people are constantly comparing it to the iPhone and its a different beast. Very annoying.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            It was supposed to be this week frm Vodafone, stock is showing on their system but not showing as available so iminently. Just delayed due to Iphone roll out which is also this week.

You also have the 7 day option to try it out and send it back so can't go wrong to have a fiddle with one.

Gets great reviews but people are constantly comparing it to the iPhone and its a different beast. Very annoying.
            I'm currently waiting for this as i want to have a plat with one, if I'm not impressed (ALA N97) I'm going for the HTC Hero
            Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
              that sounds terrible, why is that? I may go with vodafone then. Thanks for the advice.
              if you go with voda you have to check the bills every month.
              They have this habit of sneakily inflating the bills incase the customer does not notice.

Comment

I think too many people have iphones, I'm tempted to go with N900 it is £5 less a month too- £40/month and 5 mega pixel camera.

Comment

For all those of you that have an iPhone now,, search for the SJD app - it's free and is quite handy to calculate a breakdown of your income for a hour or daily rate...
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Iphone for Me

I have one and it's a very nice "boys toy"

Comment

For those of you with something other than an iPhone - can you plug it into itunes easily?

Despite what you might think about itunes on windows, it's actually very good on the mac...

This is the one thing that would stop me from getting an android.
                      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                      X