• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

iphone, blackberry or something else?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
    lol
    I get your point. But I was already paying £45/month for a samsung but I can now get an iphone for this amount. It is a 2-year contract though so will cost £1080 over 2 years. Oh my.
    I am getting iphone today from vodafone
    £30/month for a 2 years contract and £150 for the handset
    I think iphone interface is the best

Comment

HTC Hero, less hype more reliability and open source, can change battery, can get apps, get get good reception, can get good internet connection, doesn't drop calls, not on any rip off tariff's

More substance, less style, less of a muggers magnet.

I'm still using a Nokia N95 FFS! (still a lot more functional that todays "smart"phones)
      Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

ok thanks, well too late now I've ordered the iphone 3GS

come on, no contractor should still have a nokia! imagine the fun you could have with your iphone in your hotel mick

Comment

ok thanks, well too late now I've ordered the iphone 3GS

come on, no contractor should still have a nokia! imagine the fun you could have with your iphone in your hotel mick
          Good luck, do you live in London, if so, nobody will notice another iphone.

At least please don't tell me you have gone with O2?

have fun multi-tasking!
          Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
            Good luck, do you live in London, if so, nobody will notice another iphone.

At least please don't tell me you have gone with O2?
            yes why? I've never had problems with O2

and no, I don't live in Londonistan

Comment

Waiting for this;

Linky
              Me, me, me...

Comment

yes why? I've never had problems with O2

and no, I don't live in Londonistan
                Thos problems are about to begin, most of the issues I listed in my earlier post are from iphone users on the o2 network. o2 are knowingly selling these things and couldn't really give a tulip that their "network" cannot handle it. Cancel your order and go to Voda, I had an iphone to run a specific app, I had it for a week and no bugger coudlget through to me, all my calls went to voicemail and my internet connection was pap. only online for about 2 mins for every 10. Good luck

Comment

N900 all the way baby. A 'proper' internet tablet with phone capability, great camera, multitasking, uber fast. Just a tad chucky but you can also barter on the cost and the price place. It is pretty much fixed with an iphone however much favour you carry with the phone company.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

iPhone has the best interface at the moment IMO. However there is nothing it can do that windows phones have not been able to do for years.
                    Still Invoicing

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      N900 all the way baby. A 'proper' internet tablet with phone capability, great camera, multitasking, uber fast. Just a tad chucky but you can also barter on the cost and the price place. It is pretty much fixed with an iphone however much favour you carry with the phone company.
                      second that, I am looking to get one when my contract runs out....

Comment

Working...
                      X