• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I have been selected....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Good idea. Mitch, I set you a challenge

you have six days to come up with the most outrageous cover story that I can hit my fellow speedsters with. Something really funny

The nice young lady who was resting her head in my lap accidentally kicked the accelerator pedal when her efforts were rewarded with a thorough dousing of babyjuice.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Do you get to hoon a BMW around a skid pan, or is it all just looking at gore vids?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
        Do you get to hoon a BMW around a skid pan, or is it all just looking at gore vids?
        we dont have hoons over here, just boy racers, chavs , scumbags and the occasional respectable, hard done by, responsible, mature, hard working and unfairly caught, gentlemen. <cough>

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Durbs View Post
          Just start fiddling with yourself and moaning in pleasure during the part where they show you the horrific crash videos and you'll probably be allowed to go home by dinner.
          And 12 points on his licence as well.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            And 12 points on his licence as well.
            no please, mrs Norr, dont tell me you can actually fail these blooming courses.

oh waily waily

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

just make sure as you all leave that your the one wheelspinning your car out the car park in front of your fellow converts............

Comment

Working...
              X