• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's only blimmin Friday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Good Luck Mary We need all the details once it's all over!!

Good Luck with the move Stu - give us a shout when you move, we can have a night out, not been over there for ages!!

Tonight - I think we are having a Wii night..

Tomorrow - me - working in the morning
    - him - something with the car, it's got a hiccough

Prison Break night

Sunday - I'm staying in my PJ's ALL Day!!
    PJ's all day, heaven. Although do you get the guilts about 5pm? I always do when I try to do that, and end up feeling like a hobo.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      PJ's all day, heaven. Although do you get the guilts about 5pm? I always do when I try to do that, and end up feeling like a hobo.
      Take them off then.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Nah - Mary, you need more practice at it There comes a time when guilt is but a memory!!
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Nah - Mary, you need more practice at it There comes a time when guilt is but a memory!!
          Not sure I need more practice, I am always straight in my PJ's when I get in from work, in fact I spend an inordinate amount of time in them. I am wary of people who remain in work clothes when they are relaxing at home. My sister does it and it makes me feel itchy.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Not sure I need more practice, I am always straight in my PJ's when I get in from work, in fact I spend an inordinate amount of time in them. I am wary of people who remain in work clothes when they are relaxing at home. My sister does it and it makes me feel itchy.
            Girl after my own heart, I love my pj's
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

I love my pj's
              try saying that with a gobstopper in your mouth
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                try saying that with a gobstopper in your mouth
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

Girl after my own heart, I love my pj's

I'm a tracksuit and oversized fleece girl, don't like to be in my work suit any longer than I need to when I get home.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    I'm a tracksuit and oversized fleece girl, don't like to be in my work suit any longer than I need to when I get home.
                    Bliss - on cold nights, I like PJ's and a Hoodie - I have Leinster Womens Rugby one that my Dad gave me and I bloody love it
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Bliss - on cold nights, I like PJ's and a Hoodie - I have Leinster Womens Rugby one that my Dad gave me and I bloody love it
                      Yup, we all have the right idea. I have got a big hoody I sometimes wear too, what a glam bunch we are!!
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X