• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's only blimmin Friday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drinks with friends at ours tonight
    Saturday - Cycling training for Paris to Geneva charity ride
    Sunday - League Tennis

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      Good luck with the house move Stu.

I am going to try and buy one of those rucksack baby carrier hiking jobbies, no idea what I'm looking for or how they work, so am probably going to make a dick of myself in some outdoor shop.

Then going on a date, witawoo. Will be a disaster, natch.

Good luck with the date MP. Hope he's a cross between Clooney and a horse
      Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
        My father-in-law had 100+ single malts, some very good cubans
        (placeholder for Monday)

Comment

Have just made a snap decision to go to a chums party in Brum on Saturday!
          I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

I'll be trying to catch up on all the work I should have done this week. I've been a bit Tom-Dick M-T. Dunno what it was, sharp headaches, tired, etc. I hope my 'old trouble' isn't coming back.

Edit. Oh yeah, today and prob most of the weekend: Revising 'R' (not used it in about 3 years) and trying to use it to prototype some new analysis.
            Last edited by HairyArsedBloke; 15 January 2010, 09:31.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
              Good luck with the date MP. Hope he's a cross between Clooney and a horse
              Ta. Clooney does nowt for me however, but I get the gist.

Pogle - party sounds good, you should pop in for a cuppa, I'm only 40 miles away!
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Then going on a date, witawoo. Will be a disaster, natch.
                Nice one Mary, romance is in the air
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Pogle - party sounds good, you should pop in for a cuppa, I'm only 40 miles away!

I cant see the attraction either, I seem to go for lanky geeky types, who display intelligence. Is that shallow?!

Would love to drop by, but you'll be snuggled up with your new beau
                  I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Notice you didn't say the horse proportions were not your thing

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                      (placeholder for Monday)

Troo Dat

Comment

Working...
                      X