• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did you bill the same hours in 2009 as 2008?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did a fair amount of overtime/out of hours working last year, so in total I billed for 262.5 days in 2009.

2008 was 212 days.

Comment

I bill days not hours, but 2009 was a bumper year for me. Best rate ever, and looking back I worked too many days.
      Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
        I bill days not hours, but 2009 was a bumper year for me. Best rate ever, and looking back I worked too many days.
        same here ,spent about 3months on the bench in 2008 and 0days on le bench in 2009.

Comment

Hrm,

2007 - 229
          2008 - 244
          2009 - 251

Comment

From 4th quarter 2009 into 2010 is not going to be a good billing year (rate cuts and hours caps). 2008 was my tops, 2009 was pretty good. 2010 sees me taking home approx the same as I could in a senior permie position. I see no improvement at all in the market so far this year.
            Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
            Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Working...
            X