• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I became a dad today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wicked news jmo! Congratulations to you and your better half

Comment

Yeah, well done and many congratulations to you and your family!
      Your life will never be the same again........it will be much better!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Congratulations!!!

I don't know about CM being broody but I definitely am!

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
          This is me, with my gorgeous little Anna.

Born this morning at 10:43am, 6 pounds 14, happy and healthy!

Congratulations to all of you.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

thanks again all!

Day 2 is going grand, just home to grab a spot to eat and see what is happening on t'internet.

Someone asked if this was my first, and she is indeed!

Comment

Ohh grats may your life never contain sleep (for at least 3 years any how)
              Growing old is mandatory
              Growing up is optional

Comment

This is me, with my gorgeous little Anna.

Born this morning at 10:43am, 6 pounds 14, happy and healthy!

Congratulations to the proud parents !
                Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Someone asked if this was my first, and she is indeed!
                  Oh, yes, that reminds me.

Take a copy of your bank statement now, so you can look back in the years to come and remind yourself what having money looked like.
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                    Fantastic - nothing really made much sense until I became a Dad - congratulations.
                    WHS

Congratulations.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                      Well done Dad, and Mum. For some reason I'm assuming this is the first. Treasure every minute. Get a high def camcorder (I'm assuming you don't have one) and capture every minute. Hang the expense.
                      <cynical>they're going to be staring at her for 18 hours a day for the 12-18 months she's a baby, don't reckon they'll want to watch repeats </cynical>

Congratulations anyway though! I don't get the whole baby thing (and luckily the wife is on the same page) but I've heard many people are quite fond of their grubs.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X