• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time to replace the Aygo ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    The government thinks so otherwise it wouldn't have subsidised the South Korean car industry at £2k per car.
    FTFY
    Hyundai were the largest benefitter.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Fairy nuffski. The rusty panels would fall off if I tried!

What will you spend your £100 change on?
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        Fairy nuffski. The rusty panels would fall off if I tried!

What will you spend your £100 change on?
        I want to buy British and this is the closest I can find.
        Am seriously considering it.
        I'll get a lot more than £100 change in the current economic climate.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Ah yes an amazingly green car, just what you need to save the universe!!

Comment

... and with last years bonus (thanks UK taxpayers!) burning a hole in my pocket I thought I'd finally get a proper car again.
            What would the congregation advise at the £50-60K level?
            I was thinking Jag.
            Keep you money for the coming depression. £50-60k will buy you a house in Swindon before too long.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Keep your money for the coming depression. They'll pay you £50-60k to take a house off their hands in Swindon before too long.....
              FTFY
              Last edited by Sysman; 11 January 2010, 14:16. Reason: corrected Brillo's typo
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Keep your money for the coming depression. They'll pay you £50-60k to take Swindon off their hands before too long.....
                FTFY
                FTFY
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Jag's are sh*t. Much better with a 2 year old Merc SL55, 911 or if you don't mind the bills Aston V8. I've owned the first two, and can highly recomend the merc. Your Jag will be worth 10K in 2 years. But as you have been poor in the past re Aygo or whatever it's called, maybe you should just **** off.

Comment

10k E39 M5 as executive transport, rest on a toy (Ultima GTR, NSX, Ariel Atom, etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
                      Jag's are sh*t. Much better with a 2 year old Merc SL55, 911 or if you don't mind the bills Aston V8. I've owned the first two, and can highly recomend the merc. Your Jag will be worth 10K in 2 years. But as you have been poor in the past re Aygo or whatever it's called, maybe you should just **** off.
                      If it isn't Bird Brain of Britain chirping away.
                      Fly away now, little birdie.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X