• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Time to replace the Aygo ..."

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
    Genius ... .

I know.

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    call centre boy

Cretin
    Genius ... i take it all back.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Your usual formula of being facetious and hoping they’ll bite. Genuinely intelligent people don’t need to tell people they are intelligent. That’s obvious. Insecure people do ... “guru” ha ha ha ha ha ...
    laughing at your own jokes, call centre boy?
    Ha ha ha ha.

Cretin

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    If it isn't Bird Brain of Britain chirping away.
    Fly away now, little birdie.
    Your usual formula of being facetious and hoping they’ll bite. Genuinely intelligent people don’t need to tell people they are intelligent. That’s obvious. Insecure people do ... “guru” ha ha ha ha ha ...

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Jag's are sh*t. Much better with a 2 year old Merc SL55, 911 or if you don't mind the bills Aston V8. I've owned the first two, and can highly recomend the merc. Your Jag will be worth 10K in 2 years. But as you have been poor in the past re Aygo or whatever it's called, maybe you should just **** off.
    If it isn't Bird Brain of Britain chirping away.
    Fly away now, little birdie.

Leave a comment:

• Scary
    replied
    10k E39 M5 as executive transport, rest on a toy (Ultima GTR, NSX, Ariel Atom, etc.)

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    Jag's are sh*t. Much better with a 2 year old Merc SL55, 911 or if you don't mind the bills Aston V8. I've owned the first two, and can highly recomend the merc. Your Jag will be worth 10K in 2 years. But as you have been poor in the past re Aygo or whatever it's called, maybe you should just **** off.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Keep your money for the coming depression. They'll pay you £50-60k to take Swindon off their hands before too long.....
    FTFY
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Keep your money for the coming depression. They'll pay you £50-60k to take a house off their hands in Swindon before too long.....
    FTFY
    Last edited by Sysman; 11 January 2010, 14:16. Reason: corrected Brillo's typo

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    ... and with last years bonus (thanks UK taxpayers!) burning a hole in my pocket I thought I'd finally get a proper car again.
    What would the congregation advise at the £50-60K level?
    I was thinking Jag.
    Keep you money for the coming depression. £50-60k will buy you a house in Swindon before too long.....

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Ah yes an amazingly green car, just what you need to save the universe!!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Fairy nuffski. The rusty panels would fall off if I tried!

What will you spend your £100 change on?
    I want to buy British and this is the closest I can find.
    Am seriously considering it.
    I'll get a lot more than £100 change in the current economic climate.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Fairy nuffski. The rusty panels would fall off if I tried!

What will you spend your £100 change on?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    The government thinks so otherwise it wouldn't have subsidised the South Korean car industry at £2k per car.
    FTFY
    Hyundai were the largest benefitter.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    If you do, make it an old pre-Ford one.

I just luuuurve blowing away new Jags in the wife's M reg Sovereign.
    Even this one?

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Drives/...10-CAR-review/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X