• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Help needed with nightmare

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
    anyway, the last dream thingy i had and posted on here came true so

<insert twighlight zone music> or something from the crystal method
    Was that the one where you dreamt you were eating a giant marshmallow, and woke up to find half your pillow gone?

IGMC
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Was that the one where you dreamt you were eating a giant marshmallow, and woke up to find half your pillow gone?

IGMC
      or did he dream he was biting a pillow, and woke up to find ...
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        or did he dream he was biting a pillow, and woke up to find ...
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Not saying a lot maybe but Mandelson is by far the most sensible chap in the cabinet. If he was PM I might almost consider voting for them. Not sure one vote would get them in though.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Not saying a lot maybe but Mandelson is by far the most sensible chap in the cabinet. If he was PM I might almost consider voting for them. Not sure one vote would get them in though.
            WHS, although he does himself no favours sometimes by so obviously revelling in his "eminence griz" reputation.

A Times columnist has a very plausible theory that Fondlebums deliberately scuppered the recent leadership plot because he wants McMong to hang on and lose the election and thereby discredit "Old Labour".
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              A Times columnist has a very plausible theory that Fondlebums deliberately scuppered the recent leadership plot because he wants McMong to hang on and lose the election and thereby discredit "Old Labour".
              Thought that had already been done to death by Callaghan, Foot, Kinnock etc.?
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Thought that had already been done to death by Callaghan, Foot, Kinnock etc.?
                Every generation has to learn it afresh, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  My dream is coming true...

Mandelson's undoubted skills are in machavalian scheming. He does not possess any particular vision, or discernible skills in leading the country.

If he really were sensible, before now the Labour party would have said something about reducing the national deficit.

He's not in it for the nation's interests.

Comment

Working...
                  X