• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why Is Murex Documentation So Hard To Obtain??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

murex docs

Originally posted by joey122 View Post
    So I ve been trying to teach myself murex as I work in finance and would fancy a challenge

I ve tried a number of different google searches and forums to get hold of this documentation without success

Why is it so hard to get your paws on a copy of the murex docs??

Does anyone have them to hand that they can PM me these??
    You won't find them because they (Murex) want to keep the skills amongst their PS staff as much as possible - so they can bill them out for top dollar.

Even if you had the docs, you would be largely wasting your time studying them unless you also have the software and a realistic database for static / trades / etc, and someone to show you what to focus on.

Good luck finding a Murex job by skilling up.

Comment

You could learn about the FIX protocol if you're bored.

Comment

Originally posted by joey122 View Post
        So I ve been trying to teach myself murex as I work in finance and would fancy a challenge

I ve tried a number of different google searches and forums to get hold of this documentation without success

Why is it so hard to get your paws on a copy of the murex docs??

Does anyone have them to hand that they can PM me these??
        What is Murex anyway?

If I had to guess, I'd say it was rather like Artex but more for outside walls.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
        X