• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things that raise the blood pressure

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excessive caffeine & alcohol
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Idiots that drive around with masses of snow still on the roof of their cars as they are too stupid or lazy to remove it.

6 points on your license for doing so, or a possible prison term if it comes off and causes an accident on the public highway or hits a pedestrian.

The police here are pulling them over and making them clean the cars off. they should be booking them and handing out lifetime driving bans
      I can't reach the roof of my car without a ladder.

Comment

Idiots that drive around with masses of snow still on the roof of their cars as they are too stupid or lazy to remove it.

6 points on your license for doing so, or a possible prison term if it comes off and causes an accident on the public highway or hits a pedestrian.

The police here are pulling them over and making them clean the cars off. they should be booking them and handing out lifetime driving bans
        ???

What's a few flakes going to do if they stream off in the wind ? Or even a clump for that matter ?

How does a 4' 3" lass reach the top of her 4XD ?

Even I at 5'8" cannot reach the top of my Caddy.

I think you might be over-reacting, although I will concede if proof can be offered.
        Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          I can't reach the roof of my car without a ladder.
          Are you a midget?

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
            ???

With a broom and a step.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

???

What's a few flakes going to do if they stream off in the wind ? Or even a clump for that matter ?

I think you might be over-reacting, although I will concede if proof can be offered.
              http://www.ehow.co.uk/how_4689272_re...w-ice-car.html
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

???

Because as the car gets warm the snow starts to melt, then when the driver breaks the snow slides forwards and covers the windscreen in so much snow that the wipers won't move.
                Seen it happen a few times.
                Still Invoicing

Comment

What should HGV drivers do?
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

???

That's no excuse - All you have to do is floor it, and then at 50 MPH stand on the brakes. Job done!

Diver
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                      What should HGV drivers do?
                      Get a ladder and clean off the lorry

http://forums.contractoruk.com/1030247-post1558.html
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X