• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oooh, vote of no confidence?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Page not found ...
    The Beeb are "having technical difficulties".

The comments are not to be missed.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      What we need is 4 years of BNP to sort out this country

A few Blackshirts roaming the streets to sort out the riff-raff
      The show must go on.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
        The Beeb are "having technical difficulties". The comments are not to be missed.
        KUATB

And the comment not worth missing, has been deleted.

So isn't it good someone made a copy.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Gawd blimey I hope not. He's the biggest electoral asset the other parties could wish for - a complete f***ing idiot.

Mind you, they haven't got much to choose a successor from. Harriet Harperson? Ed Balls? Milliband?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
            This will be spun into a vote of confidence, which Brown will of course win.
            I hope so, I wouldn't want someone else to muddy the waters before the general election.

A simple choice of
            a) this tosser that ****ed us over, or
            b) the other lot

would be best - an easier choice to understand for Sun readers

Comment

Originally posted by FarmerPalmer View Post
              A simple choice of
              a) this tosser that ****ed us over, or
              b) the other lot
              and further down the ballot paper there'll be:
              c) minor parties
              d) independents.

You're allowed to pick them instead, you know. Honest.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

What we need is 4 years of BNP to sort out this country A few Blackshirts roaming the streets to sort out the riff-raff
                Shirts of Colour

Edit: this is possibly NOT what you had in mind: black shirt of colour but wouldn't it be funny if they were marketed as "pro-BNP black shirts".

Comment

What we need is 4 years of BNP to sort out this country

A few Blackshirts roaming the streets to sort out the riff-raff
                  Be careful what you wish for...
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    Be careful what you wish for...
                    Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil

There's never a Hitler smiley when you need one

<------ah! A Gordey one
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                    X