• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Been thinking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newblood View Post
    3 Months later I had setup everything - a website, spoke to some indians outsourcers and then ...... I realized I had no clients nor an idea how to get clients.

Then came Plans C , D , E , D all failing miserably one after another. I am now sitting here trying to figure out the next plan.

It is now painfully obvious that I have repeated the same mistake over and over ( start a biz with market research and plan , not with what you know about ) but I have tried , will keep trying and that is all that matter.
    Three maxims for you:
    1. Business case, business case, business case.
    2. And if you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
    3. You haven't failed until you've given up trying.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
    X