• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So who is cuk poster of the year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So did we ever get an answer?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      So did we ever get an answer?
      It's not you.

Comment

The CUK poster of the year contest was better before all these noobs and sock puppets arrived
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Perhaps the winner ticked the box for no publicity.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            The CUK poster of the year contest was better before all these noobs and sock puppets arrived
            Absolutely. Ban all noobs.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

On the lighter side of IT contracting ,‘Test Please Delete’ won the award for CUK’s “most entertaining forum thread”, and “forum personality of the year” went to ‘Malvolio.’

FFS! Is that some sort of sick joke? Who voted for Mal? Goes to prove that cuk is inhabited by mindless cretins. Sasguru was right all along.

As tpd is the top thread of the year can it be re-opened please?

Comment

These rogue agencies operate in direct contrast to Elan, Spring, Lorien, Reed and Harvey Nash, which each won praise from CUK’s readers.

However, Computer People was the overall winner of the “best IT contractor recruitment agency” category for 2009, narrowly beating Hays IT into second place.

Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  These rogue agencies operate in direct contrast to Elan, Spring, Lorien, Reed and Harvey Nash, which each won praise from CUK’s readers.

However, Computer People was the overall winner of the “best IT contractor recruitment agency” category for 2009, narrowly beating Hays IT into second place.

Really?
                  Same thing happened last year. A lot of people asked how that was possible, and then the thread disappeared. So, in anticipation, byeee

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    Same thing happened last year. A lot of people asked how that was possible, and then the thread disappeared. So, in anticipation, byeee
                    You ain't seen me right.

I bet a pound PlanIT gets a mention next year

Comment

I demand a ******* recount!

Comment

Working...
                      X