• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Giving Peace a Chance ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
    Good observation DA

First and foremost, irrespective of whether his protest is miguided , and that is a debate in its own right, we must repect the fundamental right of peaceful protest.

Whatever the true natre of his protest he cannot, by any stretch of the imagination, be termed a Dangerous Organised Criminal as the Act defines, simply because he engaged in a peaceful protest.

The fact is that Blair has went to the extreme of creating a law to deal with a solitary protest to supress what Blair sees as a painful reminder of a War he led the country into.

That amounts to an utter and dangerous abuse of our Democratic and Legal system and I condemn it completly.
    I should have just agreed with your point in the first place Alf
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

You know what, I agree that guy in front of parliament should be removed. His protest is an eyesore and he smells. Not to mention he is also probably abusing several government benefits by not looking for work

Mailman

Comment

Working...
      X