• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doctor Who

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tingles View Post
    Catherine Tate - why?
    WHS+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++100
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      She made rather a reasonable companion, I thought, much to my surprise.
      Same here!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        She made rather a reasonable companion, I thought, much to my surprise.
        Better than the carp that was the Catherine Tate Nan's Christmas Carol.

David Tennant must have agreed because he wanted to dress up and act as a Lesser Gay Tit...
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          Better than the carp that was the Catherine Tate Nan's Christmas Carol.

David Tennant must have agreed because he wanted to dress up and act as a Lesser Gay Tit...
          not a fan of Tennant then.

he's ok, I wonder what the new kindergarten guy is going to make of dr who. come back Tom Baker all is forgiven
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

If the Time Lords are back ....

... and I hope that they are, and back to stay.

Wouldn't Patrick Steward make a cracking member of the High Council?
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
              ... and I hope that they are, and back to stay.

Wouldn't Patrick Steward make a cracking member of the High Council?
              Well we do have a Timothy Dalton for Lord of High camp anyway

Maybe the high council will be comprised of ex James Bonds?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                not a fan of Tennant then.

he's ok, I wonder what the new kindergarten guy is going to make of dr who. come back Tom Baker all is forgiven
                Nooo, I love David. I just think that he must have been blackmailed into doing the Nan Special...

Did you watch The Catherine Tate show? What a pile of pants it was (tho' DTs were good - very tight...)
                Last edited by cojak; 27 December 2009, 15:44.
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

When he was talking about dying to Wilf, it nearly broke my heart.

I can't remember seeing the Doc think about his own mortality.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    Did you watch The Catherine Tate show? What a pile of pants it was (tho' DTs were good - very tight...)
                    I have thankfully never bothered with catherine tate, I don't rate her as a comedian or an actress

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X