• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Booooooooored

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of traffic here as well
    Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

it's so cold here, the folks opposite have scooped up the flakes of frozen water and have compacted them into a shape of anthropomorphic proportions

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        I'm beginning to look forward to going back to work

Wot a confession.

You're an odd . That's for sure.

Comment

What's the forecast for Christmas day?

I've been chortling at everyone else's weather woes, safely stuck in central London; but on Christmas morning I have to drive to the coast to see the aged Ps.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Just picked the wife up from work (In the snow)

My snow chains work a treat, and the back end is a bit more stable now that I have taken all the heavy junk out of the boot (Toolboxes, diving gear etc.)
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by badger7579 View Post
              Of hearing about people "snowed in" or the news showing pictures of traffic jams due to cold water.
              And I have yet to see any significant snow at all this winter.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
              X