• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We'll Change Law On Killing Burglars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Should you be able to shoot people that break into your car too?
    If they try to steal your car or otherwise endanger your life then yes. What would you prefer - give them KBE?

Comment

George Harrison tried the 'peace man' approach, standing at the top of his stairs chanting Hare Krishna.

He still got stabbed.

Hare , Hare Krishna

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Is it OK to shoot someone for wearing a hooded top because they might be a mugger?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
          Is it OK to shoot someone for wearing a hooded top because they might be a mugger?
          Yes!

HTH
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            If they try to steal your car or otherwise endanger your life then yes. What would you prefer - give them KBE?
            I didn't mention endangering life. You made that up!

Comment

No he didn't!

Endangering Life are real words
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

You mentioned breaking into car. This can happen during carjackings - think "Cobra" the movie, if those guys were breaking into my car I'd certainly wish I had plenty of ammo and guns

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  You mentioned breaking into car. This can happen during carjackings - think "Cobra" the movie, if those guys were breaking into my car I'd certainly wish I had plenty of ammo and guns
                  What if they just touched your car. Is that a death sentence too?

Comment

What if they just touched your car. Is that a death sentence too?
                    It will be for the court to decide on whether their actions constituted break in or just touching. Whoever shoots another person should expect this event to be fully investigated, and if they exceeded their rights then they should face very harsh penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by Coalman View Post
                      Could you change the record please sas.

The repetive insults are getting very boring.
                      Well some might say that Atw's cretinous insistence that self-defence is prohibited under English law is the real issue when it comes to boredom
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X