• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloody accountants

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by singhr View Post
    Possible plan 'B' - act as intermediary for other contractors in same jam and do the filing for them?
    And once you have their CH codes you can hijack their company.

Could be a very lucrative plan B.

Comment

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
      sack your accountant now
      That's all well and good but in my own case I just seem to go from one useless f**wit to another. I'm paying mine £140 per month and here I am with my 2008-2009 corporation tax due on the 1 Jan and I still don't have a final figure.

Comment

I've sent yet another letter of complaint to my MP about the continual bleeding changes to online submission things, the new PDF formats that don't work and the extra pointless questions and it's been sent to head of HMRC. If I get investigated we will know the truth about our impartial services.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
          That's all well and good but in my own case I just seem to go from one useless f**wit to another. I'm paying mine £140 per month and here I am with my 2008-2009 corporation tax due on the 1 Jan and I still don't have a final figure.
          Do It Yourself - You can probably do it in the time that you are chasing the accountant to do it for you. There are a couple of threads on this in the Accounting/Legal section.

Comment

Working...
          X