• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wife is going to order one of those new Z4's

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    I don't think so, the old BMW Z series are as cheap as chips these days.
    This is the new Z4 with the metal folding roof, not the cheap old style one.

With the right options it's a £50K cost, so cheap, but not give away prices.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

HTH

I see what you mean. I had a look on Autotrader and the Z3s are from £2,500; there is one Z1 1990 and that is £24,500, a much better investment.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
        Yeah, he should have stretched it to at least include a crappy toyota, a brompton, a scooter and a bedsit in a london slum with a library of maths books.
        I'm sorry to hear you've fallen on hard times. At least you've got a mathematical interest to help you get through it.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

HTH
          It's still indictative that you have no taste (make sure you order the indicators they're optional)
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
          X