• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone here not vaccinate their kids with MMR?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Is there no start to your talents?
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    You mean in the same way there is no start to your logic and powers of deduction?

Here is the reason that some mammals eat their children. When your teeth are brighter than you are, your time should be up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post

I've just read this bit

It is further alleged that the three practitioners permitted a programme of investigations to be carried out on a number of children as part of the research study, some of which were not clinically indicated when the Ethics Committee had been assured that they were all clinically indicated. These investigations included colonoscopies and lumbar punctures. It is alleged that the performance of these investigations was contrary to the clinical interests of the children.
      The keyword is alleged. TBH the treatment meted out to Wakefield (irrespective of the value of his paper) is wholly unreasonable, you can find alternative view on the allegations here. http://www.cryshame.co.uk//index.php...d=22&Itemid=94

Of course the funding and promotion of that website is from his supporters...

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        Here is the reason that some mammals eat their children. When your teeth are brighter than you are, your time should be up.
        Don't get above yourself. You anthropods don't have much to shout about!
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          You'll forgive me if I pay the same attention to your wittering posts as I would to a small, not very intelligent, terrier barking in a corner.

Forgiving you is a given sg.
          And I suspect any terrier worth its salt would have you pegged back in no time too.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
          X