• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone here not vaccinate their kids with MMR?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    If you were my kid I would not vaccinate you in the hope you would pick something up. Or maybe I would put something else in the syringe. Are there any drugs that stop people posting nasty comments?
    Irony not your strong point, eh?

Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Please do expand ...
      Viruses can recombine. As the concentration of virii increases the number of these recombinations increase exponentially. The injection comes from a bottle of three concentrated varieties of virii. The variety of combinations has not been tracked.

HTH
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Irony not your strong point, eh?

I thought it was quite a polite request. But then listening was never your strong point.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
          Viruses can recombine. As the concentration of virii increases the number of these recombinations increase exponentially. The injection comes from a bottle of three concentrated varieties of virii. The variety of combinations has not been tracked.

HTH
          I hope you have not reproduced.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

I thought it was quite a polite request. But then listening was never your strong point.
            Ah yes the whooshing sound as it goes right over your head is deafening.

Unless you were serious and need some vacinnes to stop you being nasty?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              I didn't have the Rubella one... I got it as a kid.

I don't know why people wouldn't vaccinate as Pogel says - it can be a killer.
              As can the vaccine if the recipient has any immune deficiencies - given it is cocktail of 3 live inoculations.

Incidences of side effects (normally very mild) are as much as 15%, there is also a link (disputed) between the mumps strain that was used up until the mid 90s and asceptic meningitis (this is not a lot of fun at all, I get it drug induced).

Wakefields link to autism is widely disputed, however it is definite that there is a risk associated with the inoculation. However this is true of all inoculations. More often than not this is because of underlying unknown health problems; though that is no comfort to the victims.

Comment

I hope you have not reproduced.
                Too late, too late.

One of them is even on their way to Antarctica now; soon I'll have progeny on every continent.

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by ASB View Post
                  As can the vaccine if the recipient has any immune deficiencies - given it is cocktail of 3 live inoculations.

Incidences of side effects (normally very mild) are as much as 15%, there is also a link (disputed) between the mumps strain that was used up until the mid 90s and asceptic meningitis (this is not a lot of fun at all, I get it drug induced).

Wakefields link to autism is widely disputed, however it is definite that there is a risk associated with the inoculation. However this is true of all inoculations. More often than not this is because of underlying unknown health problems; though that is no comfort to the victims.

Of course there is a risk with any external product you may take - that's part of human variation. I would hope that people have some idea of the comparatively larger risks of not immunising though.
                  Although there is an increasingly larger segment of society that are too stupid to make the distinction.
                  That's what happens in a post-modernist society - the revenge of people who were not very clever at school.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Are there any drugs that stop people posting nasty comments?
                    Cyanide...

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                      Too late, too late.

One of them is even on their way to Antarctica now; soon I'll have progeny on every continent.

And if they're anything like you, they constitute a significant source of global warming from tulipe spouted.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X