• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Women & sympathy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Its a gift - many women have it
    This is a conundrum. It means that
    I drink to forget, she drinks to remember

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
      Its a gift - many women have it
      After heavy drinking, Mrs Tester conveniently forgets everything she has said but remembers everything I’ve said, including things I don’t really believe I said.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
        Thank god for that. Was the last one what I thought it was?
        That web site was a hoax. So, yes, that avatar was the animated .GIF image from that web site, but no, it was not a real corpse. Flip it through 180 degrees and you could see it was a woman lying down but in perfect pink-cheeked health. And what woman gets buried in hubby's DIY shirt?
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
          That web site was a hoax. So, yes, that avatar was the animated .GIF image from that web site, but no, it was not a real corpse. Flip it through 180 degrees and you could see it was a woman lying down but in perfect pink-cheeked health.
          Thank you. Had me convinced though.

Comment

Working...
          X