• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Revealed: Prawn Towers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

linky
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
      That place looks good, Malaysia is fantastic for food. As good as Singapore just a bit cheaper.
      I've lost count of how many times I've over ordered in a place like that.
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        That place looks good, Malaysia is fantastic for food. As good as Singapore just a bit cheaper.
        I've lost count of how many times I've over ordered in a place like that.
        I hear that, if you are ever in Toyko go to the fish market. Best food I have ever had.

Sushi was v. tastie
        Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
          I hear that, if you are ever in Toyko go to the fish market. Best food I have ever had.

Sushi was v. tastie
          I'll make it there one day
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            The big newbuild property very near the M4 that you asked for opinion on. You posted the Rightmove link.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              A prize example of Swindon's tendency to create a roundabout out of a straight road.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
              X