• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rage Against The Machine for Xmas No. 1

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by threaded View Post
    I would love to join in, but I refuse to have any Sony products in my house after helping friends and relatives recover after getting several nasty infections due to them.

Serious: everything with a Sony badge went in the bin.
    Buy the physical CD from play, but put the delivery address as you local charity shop
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

The associated Facebook group has now been shut down, apparently.
      Last edited by voodooflux; 14 December 2009, 15:55.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
        I would love to join in, but I refuse to have any Sony products in my house after helping friends and relatives recover after getting several nasty infections due to them.

Serious: everything with a Sony badge went in the bin.
        Don't shag the receptionist from Sony UK then!!

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          This morning, the group had close to 750,000 members
          Are Facebook having their very own TPD-like performance problem?
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            it's back
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8413557.stm
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Surely I'm not the only one who sees the irony in everyone buying this upon being prompted?
                We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.
                - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by PorkPie View Post
                  Surely I'm not the only one who sees the irony in everyone buying this upon being prompted?
                  Not really, I see it as a call to arms against prime-time karaoke.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    Join the campaign and stop some X-Factor pop-star wannabe from getting to number one this Xmas!
                    i love Rage, but if im honest, i wish the best for Joe McElderry, i mean what a throughly nice chap. Good on him, he's 17yrs of age and on the cusp of making his first million.

Comment

Originally posted by bandit_legs View Post
                      i love Rage, but if im honest, i wish the best for Joe McElderry, i mean what a throughly nice chap. Good on him, he's 17yrs of age and on the cusp of making his first million.
                      I'm sure the campaign won't effect sales of his single, just that RATM will sell more and get the number 1 spot
                      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                      X