• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I think my desk has one of the best views in the world

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

busted
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
      Believe me, the novelty soon wears off - and you have to put up with grubby little men gawping at them all the time and then one day you realise they're closer to the ground than they used to be!!
      jeez here we go again - you put on your short skirts and your t*ts oot tops and then when someone has a peek you start moaning about being gapwed at

she was gagging for it m'lud honest

Comment

I can see nothing - it's too dark. Even when it's lit the view is pretty rubbish. Trees block out the other buildings. Higher up the building they can see the snow topped mountains. We down here in the IT depths just get tree trunks and bits of featureless offices. All the totty is on the other floors also! It's just not fair!
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

pretty much the whole of London twinkling below me

Comment

A half demolished building on a roundabout in Basing-grad.

'Miserable' does not do it justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Looking out from the 7th floor over the Ij canal and ports of Amsterdam. How's your view?
              Similar to my avatar.

If I were in Amsterdam I'd prefer to have my office with a view of one of these special windows with the girls, you know... are they available?
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                Hehe. Rather you than me, what with that and the BS tall stories.

Where are you based? They sound a right bunch of wallies.
                Not saying where I am in case one of the geeks posts on here. Ha! But suffice to say it's a very depressing office.

I'm the only female, and am viewed with a mixture of suspicion and bewilderment.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  A grossly overweight developer with a bald patch and a penchant for missing deodorant out of his morning routine.
                  That's the problem with mirrored glass
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Once had a contract near Geneva, where my office looked out over Lake Geneva to the south, where I could see Mont Blanc. So I could see 3 countries without getting up from my seat.

Client sucked though.
                    Step outside posh boy

Comment

Originally posted by singhr View Post
                      pretty much the whole of London twinkling below me
                      Are u a pilot?

Comment

Working...
                      X