• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dirnk Driving Limit to be Cut?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by George Parr View Post
    This idea is another kick in the knackers for our pubs that will acheive nothing positive. Instead of dealing with the binge drinking idiots who are the real problem they are targeting the decent people who enjoy a glass of wine with their meal or a pint whilst out on a Sunday afternoon.
    Decent people are the target in all of this. This Government hates them as they are not it's natural voters.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      you don't end up puking over that slapper whose hair you're holding back so she can puke over your best mate whose nose you've just broken for puking over your bird, like we all do every night in Britain.
      Sounds like one of JD's Man Stories (NSFW)

Any story featuring the line "“Don’t finger me while I puke,” she tells me" is worth reading, IMHO.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Beer has got stronger over the years so I wouldn't use that as a rule of thumb.
        I stick to cooking lager or weak bitter if I'm on the 2 pint rule. I've always been relaxed that I'm well under the limit but recent publicity is making me think about it a bit more. I've never been tested but I know mates who have passed after 5 pints

Can you now be prosecuted on the breath test alone ? I always thought you had the chance to take a later blood test but again recent pub talk is conflicting with this.

Comment

Working...
        X