• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When I die

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't die a virgin, or you'll have thousands of martyrs shagging the tulip out of you for all eternity.

AtW are you listening?

Comment

Here lies old EO
      Not so E , 'caus he had to go
      and leave behind you 10 carat men
      to become a 2 cauliflower gem

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Cremated then mixed up with some ground bait and fed to the fish.

Comment

When I pop my clogs I want planting along with an apple tree. As I decompose I'll feed the tree and in so doing be part of all the apples that tree produces.

As for the endless virgins from earlier, you have to wonder why they are dead and still a virgin. I can think of 2 of the most probable possibilities.

1 - they were mingers and couldn't get a shag while alive
          2 - they died as kids and I not into shagging kids - especially dead ones!
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I want to die at 100 and it to come as such a shock my wife has to leave college

And then I want to be cremated and spread on Bondai Beach (Still getting into girls pants even after death)

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Working...
            X