• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Worst Films You Have Seen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think demolition man has to be the worst film i have ever seen at the cinema.

Comment

Quite liked Sunshine although the end was clearly rubbish

Comment

The Pink Panther 2 - the Steve Martin 'remakes'.

Thought the first one was bearable but it was clear that everyone involved in the sequel was doing it for the money.

Comment

something called 'Rancid Aluminium', first and only time I have ever left the cinema and it only took me half an hour!

Comment

Star wars 1 – The phantom menace
            Independence day
            Matrix 3
            Revolver

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              Anything that Uwe Boll is involved with, but especially In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale.
              Got that the other day, it's one of the few Jason Statham epics I haven't seen.

Paid 25p for it.

Should I ask for a refund?

"Wild Card" is a Statham film that is tedious if you're not interested in card games.

The title is a bit of a giveaway really.

I would like to nominate "The Mexican" with Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts.

Truly dire.

Thank feck for FF in places.

Especially the fishwife bit at the start.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Close encounters of the third kind ----- absolute rubbish!!

Pearl Harbour ----- what was all that nonsense at the tail end about some attack on China?? Nobody knew, nobody cared. The septics were caught with their pants down. Accept it and move on FFS!!

All of the "Rocky" movies after the first one! In fact most Stallone movies.
                Ditto Schwarzenegger come to think of it.

I could go on, I really could.
                You usually do.

Loved The Expendables - proper popcorn muncher. Sly and Arnie movies are there for entertainment value, not intellectual value.

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                i think demolition man has to be the worst film i have ever seen at the cinema.
                Wesley Snipes managed to save it enough to prevent it being too bad. Sly's Judge Dredd was bloody awful but not the worst. Two going in ahead of it are....
                Worst I've seen at the cinema: The Beach
                Worst I've seen elsewhere: Iron Sky
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  Worst I've seen elsewhere: Iron Sky
                  Oh, that's in the pile, I may dig it out & give it a watch.

Films I've watched almost entirely in FF:

"The Assassination of a High Skool President".

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1018818...nm_flmg_act_40

It has dear old Brucie on the cover & he's in it for at least 5 minutes.

I strongly suspect I'm at least 40 years too old to appreciate it.

One of the reviewers reckons it "awesome".
                  Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 13 August 2018, 08:43.

Comment

- AI
                    - Howard the Duck

Judging by the cinema audience reaction, I wasn't alone in hating AI. Ugh. Also:

- any Star Wars film bar the original three. Although the middle 3 were obviously worst, the recent ones (be honest) are derivative rubbish, and political lectures to boot.

Also:
                    - any Star Wars film bar the original ONE.

Yeah, I said it.

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
                      - any Star Wars film bar the original ONE.

Yeah, I said it.
                      Presumably the seminal, unfeckedaboutwith, original one.

I dozed through Episode 1 & Episode 2 in the cinema, whilst Episode 3 was watched on dvd many years later when it had reduced in price to £2 in a charity emporium.

It's many years since I saw "Howard the Duck", but it resides in a pile somewhere, ready for digging out should the necessity arise.

It may even be the same pile as "In the name of the king", but a bit lower down, like.
                      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 13 August 2018, 09:54.

Comment

Working...
                      X