• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone worried about the Hadron Collider reboot ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
    In retrospect Labour's election victory in 2010 can be attributed to the following factors

1 Regain of Labour's strategic base in Scotland from the SNP
    2 Tory partys 'austerity' policy and the erosion of the Tory vote from other partys on the right eg BNP
    3 Economic recovery and housing market improvement
    4 The unexpected return of Tony Blair to the Labour Party
    I've told you before, if you do borrow the time machine, don't give the full SP when you get back, leave it wooly. You can break things by giving too much detail.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
      I've told you before, if you do borrow the time machine, don't give the full SP when you get back, leave it wooly. You can break things by giving too much detail.
      Now look what's happened. Five minutes that TPD thread has been closed and already the TPD Time Machine™ has been pinched.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

From Large Hardon Colider to Global financial policy to pork to pig flu to British politics to black holes to intelligent alien species and round again. I love this place.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          From Large Hardon Colider to Global financial policy to pork to pig flu to British politics to black holes to intelligent alien species and round again. I love this place.
          Yes, and I'm sure a Large Hadron Collider slamming into the Earth's atmosphere at high speed would certainly be noticed.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
          X