• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you wear a hat ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay for hats, I have a winter bobble hat (very silly) evening hats / facinators a top hat wich BGG borrowed at the weekend & of course the hard hat for work (& yes it has a pencil in the strap) in white or blue
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

I have a large array of beanies for the winter months and buy a straw hat abroad if it's exceptionally warm/sunny.

That's about it though - according to Mrs MM I look stupid in any other kind of hat.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Photo of Bazza in a hat.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
        You are easily pleased!!
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Do you wear a hat?

I don't but Mrs Gonzo wears a cap.

This is a bit of a personal question isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
            I don't but Mrs Gonzo wears a cap.

This is a bit of a personal question isn't it?
            do you really want a personal question ?
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Mr P has a variety of hats - and looks mighty fine in them.

I rather like a hat in the cold, but it has to be of the very soft and none itchy variety.

Pogle jr has LOADS if hats and wears them very well.
              I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Around London these days you see many people wearing hats. This morning I saw a girl in a flat cap and many people in those small fedora-type haps. Proper hats are all the fashion in the capital, and I approve.
                Cats are evil.

Comment

I used to wear a flat cap when I was in my twenties. I was slightly strange.

I occasionally wear a trilby now, but mostly baseball caps. Or to be strictly accurate, football caps. My favourite is the Red Stanley. I lost my Black Rennais on the train.

Comment

Tinfoil, to protect against mind control rays.

Comment

Just bought a tweed flat cap, as in John Wayne in The Quiet Man.

I love it, but I do get ribbed for wearing it.
                      Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Working...
                      X