• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doomed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
    And "Jaffa Boy" is really funny, make that up yourself using that amazing intellect?

Oh how I laughed.
    It was meant to be descriptive not funny.

HTH
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Indeed. Unlike you my breeding raises the average IQ of the population.
      Also, I can, jaffa boy.

HTH
      Making friends again?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Making friends again?
        Yes I've read that famous classic - wot's it called... "How to make friends and influence cretins".
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

I was listening to a greenie on the radio on sunday, talking about food security across the world. He wants us all to become vegetarians because feeding crops to animals is an inefficient use of the land, and has a bigger carbon footprint.

I wonder if any of the AGW supporters here go along with that POV

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            He wants us all to become vegetarians because
            If we eat more sprouts surely we add to the global warming?

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              I was listening to a greenie on the radio on sunday, talking about food security across the world. He wants us all to become vegetarians because feeding crops to animals is an inefficient use of the land, and has a bigger carbon footprint.

I wonder if any of the AGW supporters here go along with that POV

Forget AGW, the evidence is that going vegetarian means you are healthier and live longer.
              Anything that keeps you out of the clutches of the NHS as you grow older must be worth it.
              Although I admit I haven't done it.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Forget AGW, the evidence is that going vegetarian means you are healthier and live longer.
                Anything that keeps you out of the clutches of the NHS as you grow older must be worth it.
                Don't drink, don't smoke, avoid red-meat: You won't though live any longer, it'll just seem that way.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Maybe so, but what about the idea that you should be forced to do it, for the sake of the planet

it worries me. I like my meat I do

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

It also turns you yellow, which is a good thing according to an article I read yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                      It also turns you yellow, which is a good thing according to an article I read yesterday.
                      So does drinking 14 pints of lager a day!
                      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X