• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Alternative to Audi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PoundLand? PoundTime? There's a Bon Marché here too. All would seem good alternatives to Aldi.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilu View Post
      I live in Sutton, Surrey
      AVIT cover the Thames Valley - not too far from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
        AVIT cover the Thames Valley - not too far from you.
        I wouldn't call Slough close to Sutton.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          I wouldn't call Slough close to Sutton.
          I'd say about a half hour drive.

Not far really - especially in an Audi!

Comment

Audi, Surrey, can't afford the repair bills?

We're not taking this age of austerity thing seriously yet are we.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
              I'd say about a half hour drive.

Not far really - especially in an Audi!
              I'd like to see you do the M4, M25, A3 and the Sutton streets in 30 mins at any time other than 3.00am.

Can take 30 minutes to travel 400 feet along the Sutton highstreet.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                I'd like to see you do the M4, M25, A3 and the Sutton streets in 30 mins at any time other than 3.00am.

Can take 30 minutes to travel 400 feet along the Sutton highstreet.
                Ah the joys of the stinking overcrowded south
                Last edited by Peoplesoft bloke; 17 November 2009, 11:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                  Ah the joys of the stinking overcroweded south
                  Indeed. The only place 30 mins drive from Sutton is Sutton.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                    Ah the joys of the stinking overcroweded south east
                    FTFY

How many times do I have to say it?
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Don't go to Audi Guildford. They are a bunch of crooks.

Audi Hampstead are more honest, but they can afford to be because they charge absolute top whack. Put me off premium car servicing for life, but people are still snobby about the stamps in the logbook.

Thing is you can get your yearly Audi/BMW/Mercedes stamp and ignore all of their advice -- much of which will be lies, but some will be crucial -- and sell your car to the highest bidder with fAsh/fBsh/fMsh. Shock horror if you have an independent garage stamp and receipts for work actually done...! People prefer to see a main dealer stamp, and if the engine turns into a bag of spanners when the timing belt snaps, then so be it.
                      Cats are evil.

Comment

Working...
                      X